Gainey and Evan’s Ranch wine club members are invited to join us for a 3-day weekend of wine and wellness at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa on November 2-5, 2017. This luxurious retreat will include lots of relaxation, lots of wine, and a great group of fellow wine club members to enjoy it all with. This lavish 3-day retreat begins at the AAA Five Diamond Ojai Valley Inn with wellness activities including yoga, hiking, and exclusive gourmet culinary and wine events.
When you arrive on Thursday, you’ll be treated to a wine and hors d’oeuvres welcome reception in the Shangri-La Pavilion. Enjoy Gainey wines while you soak in the sweeping views of the resort and nibble on passed appetizers like pancetta wrapped scallops.
Friday morning and afternoon you will have free time to play a round of championship golf, book a massage in the world-renowned Spa, or enjoy one of the four pools on-site. Friday evening our winemaker Jeff LeBard will join the group for an exclusive 4-course dinner on the Olivetta Terrace. Before the dinner begins there will be a wine-tasting. And the sumptuous meal will reflect a seasonal menu and each course will also be paired with a Gainey wine.
Get the blood pumping Saturday morning with an optional hike led by our winemaker. That afternoon, learn some breathing and meditation techniques to help calm the mind and quiet the body while you take in the sounds of nature. A few hours later, join us under the Illume Oak Tree for a wine tasting.
Sunday morning start the day with an optional easy, beginner yoga class outside on the grass with Vineyard Yoga instructor, Cori Lassahn. After yoga, head to the Bluegrass Brunch in the Demaret Room for a bountiful spread that includes a carving station, raw bar, market salads, and a chocolate fountain.
- Special Reduced room rate
- Meals: Welcome reception hors d’oeuvres, winemaker dinner, bluegrass brunch
- Activities: Guided Hike, Meditation Class, Yoga Class
- Wine Included: At the welcome reception, winemaker dinner, and the wine tasting
- 24-hour valet parking and self-parking
- High speed wi-fi in all guest rooms, pool, and lobby
- Unlimited local and toll-free phone calls
- Nightly turndown service
- Full access to fitness center and daily fitness classes
- Select newspapers and magazines through in room ipad
- Coffee and tea provided for in-room Keurig coffee and tea brewer
- Unlimited use of tennis courts (reservations required)
- Business center featuring Apple and Dell computers
- Access to the Experienced Planners at the Discover Ojai Center
Dates: Thursday, November 2-Sunday November, 5 2017
Pricing? More Info? Please call Lisa at Gainey Vineyard at (805) 688-0558 for full package pricing and more details to sign-up.