Evan's Ranch Tasting Room
Evan's RanchTasting Room
The Gainey family presents Evan’s Ranch — a collection of six limited-production, world-class wines from their estate vineyard in the Santa Rita Hills AVA.
The Gaineys acquired the Evan’s Ranch site in 1997 as a cool-climate complement to the warmer conditions of their Home Ranch in the eastern Santa Ynez Valley. Named for Dan Gainey’s great grandfather, Evan’s Ranch is located just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Here, the pronounced marine influence is ideal for cultivating Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah.
Evan’s Ranch wines are made from small standout lots of 100 to 400 cases and are available exclusively to wine club members, tasting room visitors and web store patrons.
Be sure to visit the dedicated Evan’s Ranch tasting room during your next trip to the Santa Barbara wine country.
Evan’s Ranch Tastings
2901 Grand Avenue, Suite B, Los Olivos, CA
- Sunday — Thursday 12pm-6pm LAST TASTING AT 5:15pm
- Friday & Saturday 12pm-7pm LAST TASTING AT 6:15pm
- Walk-ins welcome
- Tastings are $25 per person and all seated. You will enjoy 5 of our exclusive Evan’s Ranch wines
- Wine Club Members are complimentary (Up to 4 people)
- You will have one hour to enjoy your tasting experience
- One pet allowed at a time outside only
Join the Evan’s Ranch Wine Club
The Gainey Family invites you to experience their small production, artisanal wines from the Santa Rita Hills