We are Open!
Now Taking Reservations
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, we will be taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and employees safe. Your experience will be very different from past visits as we re-open under the new rules and requirements set forth by Santa Barbara County and the State of California.
- Reservations are highly recommended
- You will have 1-hour to enjoy your experience
- Walk-in's accepted as space is available
- Limit of 6 guests per reservation
- Last seating of the day: 4:00pm
- All service must be at tables
- All food and wine service will be outside
- Tables will be set-up 12-feet apart
Our apologies, no pets allowed at this time
- Tastings: $20 per person
- Wine Club Members: Complimentary tastings for up to four people
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday ONLY we will have charcuterie platters for 2 people ($24)
- Limited quantity available
- No outside food or picnics are allowed
While You're Here Please assist us by taking the following precautions during your visit
- Allow us to screen you for COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain 6’ of physical distance from visitors not in your party
- Wear your mask at all times unless seated at your table
Upcoming Virtual Events
July 2: Join Winemaker Jeff LeBard for a Virtual Tasting of Gainey Vineyard wine club releases
Gainey Vineyard is located in the Santa Ynez Valley, just two and one-half hours north of Los Angeles, a scenic 35-minute drive north of Santa Barbara.
From the North
From Highway 101 Southbound, take the Highway 154 exit (left turn) and continue about 7 miles, then take the Highway 246 exit (right turn). Our entry gate is about one-half mile on the left.
From the South
From Highway 101 Northbound, take the Highway 154 exit (also called the San Marcos Pass), and continue on this road for about 30 minutes, then take the Highway 246 exit (left turn). Our entry gate is about one-half mile on the left.