We Are Thrilled to Announce:
Thursday, June 4 Wine Club Members
Thursday, June 11 General Public
We are excited to see you and hope you'll join us as we re-open the winery.
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, we will be taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and employees safe. Your experience will be very different from past visits as we re-open under the new rules and requirements set forth by Santa Barbara County and the State of California.
FOOD & WINE SERVICE
Thursday through Sunday: 11am-6pm
Monday through Wednesday: 11am-6pm
- Reservations are highly recommended
- Walk-in's accepted as space is available
- Limit of 6 guests per reservation
- Last seating of the day: 5:00pm
- Call (805) 688-0558 x1 to make your reservation
- All service must be at tables
- Weather permitting, all food and wine service will be outside
- Tables will be set-up 12-feet apart
- You will have 1-hour to enjoy your food & wine experience
Our apologies, but for now we are not allowed:
- anyone under 21
- Wine tastings are no longer allowed
- Wine may only be ordered with food
- Wine options for guests:
- A pre-poured collection of 4 wines by the glass (general public $20, wine club members $15)
- Choice of bottle
- The new rules require everyone who visits to order food
- We are offering a "Wine Lover's" meal featuring a selection of meats, cheeses, nuts, fruit, spreads, pickled vegetables, and crackers for 2 people. Price is $20
- No outside food or picnics are allowed
While You're Here Please assist us by taking the following precautions during your visit
- Allow us to screen you for COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain 6’ of physical distance from visitors not in your party
- Wear your mask at all times unless seated at your table
Upcoming Virtual Events
June 4: Join Winemaker Jeff LeBard for a Virtual Tasting of Evan's Ranch wines
Gainey Vineyard is located in the Santa Ynez Valley, just two and one-half hours north of Los Angeles, a scenic 35-minute drive north of Santa Barbara.
From the North
From Highway 101 Southbound, take the Highway 154 exit (left turn) and continue about 7 miles, then take the Highway 246 exit (right turn). Our entry gate is about one-half mile on the left.
From the South
From Highway 101 Northbound, take the Highway 154 exit (also called the San Marcos Pass), and continue on this road for about 30 minutes, then take the Highway 246 exit (left turn). Our entry gate is about one-half mile on the left.