We Are Still Open!
Indoor Retail Shopping
As you may have heard, the CA Governor has issued the Regional Stay at Home Order.
- All tastings were discontinued on Monday, December 7th, 2020. We will offer tastings once the order from the CA Governor has been lifted.
Indoor Retail Shopping:
- We are allowed to stay open and offer retail shopping at 20% capacity
- Stock up on wine, grab some stocking stuffers, gourmet pantry goods, and holiday gift boxes
- 11am-Noon indoor retail reserved for seniors and those with chronic health conditions
- Noon-5pm open to all
Email and Phone Orders
We are excited to announce that we have launched our Virtual Tasting Experience! This is an engaging, educational, and affordable option that brings Santa Ynez Valley to your living room. They were so popular that we are currently sold out. However we should have them again in a couple of weeks...so check back shortly.
Photo: Keith Munyan Photography
We would love for you to join us once the stay-at-home order is lifted. Please book online:
Please assist us by taking the following precautions during your visit
- Allow us to screen you for COVID-19 symptoms
- Maintain 6’ of physical distance from visitors not in your party
- Wear your mask at all times
Gainey Vineyard is located in the Santa Ynez Valley, just two and one-half hours north of Los Angeles, a scenic 35-minute drive north of Santa Barbara.
From the North
From Highway 101 Southbound, take the Highway 154 exit (left turn) and continue about 7 miles, then take the Highway 246 exit (right turn). Our entry gate is about one-half mile on the left.
From the South
From Highway 101 Northbound, take the Highway 154 exit (also called the San Marcos Pass), and continue on this road for about 30 minutes, then take the Highway 246 exit (left turn). Our entry gate is about one-half mile on the left.